Airbnb Port Stephens
Enjoy a beautiful part of North Coast NSW, in complete comfort, with a spacious beachfront Airbnb in Port Stephens.
A family-friendly Port Stephens Airbnb boasting zoned living spaces curated for groups of up to 12.
All the modern-day indoor comforts…
Wake up late and potter around at your own pace as the natural light gently sweeps in from room to room.
This multi-level property has:
- 6 bedrooms sleeping 12 in total
(1 king bed,2 queen beds, 1 double bed, and 4 long single beds that can be joined on request)
- Multiple lounge areas
- Main ground floor kitchen waterfront level
- Main dining table to comfortably accommodate up to 12
- Bar adjoining ground floor lounge
- Additional chill-out lounge mid-level
- Upstairs kitchenette with bar fridge overlooking the water
And of course, fully equipped with all the daily necessities and lifestyle luxuries:
- 3 TVs
- Complementary Wifi
- FOXTEL Platinum
- Premium wireless Sonos sound system throughout
- Air conditioning and heating
- Coffee machine
- Outdoor grill (Beefeater, 6 burner grill plus a Webber Q)
- New crockery, cutlery, glassware, small appliances and kitchenware
- Ping Pong table
Plus, a magical set-up to enjoy the outdoors…
Slide open the glass doors to uninterrupted backyard views of Corlette beachfront. Have a lazy Sunday breakfast on the deck before stepping out onto the wide grassed area, a unique space to sunbake and read, play lawn games or watch the dolphins and boats pass by.
- Alfresco waterfront deck areas on top and ground level.
- Outdoor lounges and sunbeds
- Outdoor dining furniture and BBQs
- Private landscaped front courtyard with cabana